The Clipframe Marquee comes into its own when space is limited. Featuring a hip roof, modular aluminium frame and your choice of white and / or clear walls – the Clipframe Marquee has no centre poles or guide ropes – maximising the space available.
The Clipframe Marquee was invented and patented in 1986 and since its release it has earned a reputation for high quality and is proven to be the fastest erecting marquee in the business.
Designed for flexibility the Clipframe Marquee can be erected on both sealed and unsealed surfaces as a permanent or semi-permanent installation. The Clipframe Marquee can be attached to the Electron Marquee to increase floor area or to create separate spaces. It is fully engineered for building consent purposes.
Our Clipframe Marquees are available in the following sizes:
6mtr x 6mtr 6mtr x 9mtr 6mtr x 12mtr
Walls are available in white or clear – eave height is 2.1mtrs.
For superb elegance, all our Clipframe Marquees can be fitted with Silkline silk linings – either as a ceiling drape only, or for a complete transformation to all white walls, wall poles and ceiling.
- Modular Portal design for flexibility and therefore easily extendable in length
- Pull through PVC roof panels slide in after the frame has been erected
- 26º Roof Pitch for increased internal volume and headroom
- Inherently stable frame. No cross cables in walls
- Great on both sealed and unsealed surfaces
- 2.1m eave height (on 6m & 9m Clipframe).
- No frame lifters required
- Very fast and economic setup with minimum labour
- No nuts, bolts or fasteners required in the Patented clipset design
- Powder coated alloy castings minimise fabric damage
- Anodised alloy legs, eaves and rafters
- Electro-galvanised steel fittings
- Choice of either translucent or blockout PVC fabric in white or a choice of colours
- CAD designed and computer cut for dimensional accuracy
- PVC Fabric has a high tech lacquer surface coating for a smooth, glossy, dirt resistant finish
- High frequency welded for optimum strength, durability, look and quality.
- Built in lining attachments
- Fully engineered for building consent purposes
- Ideal for permanent or semi permanent installation.